A Good Weight-Loss/Management Routine?

So one of my New Year's resolutions was to start losing weight (my goal is to weigh 180 by the time I graduate) so I've been making a weight-loss routine (pieced together from other times I've started a routine, but fell out of it due to family issues or being unable to obtain transportation). The... show more So one of my New Year's resolutions was to start losing weight (my goal is to weigh 180 by the time I graduate) so I've been making a weight-loss routine (pieced together from other times I've started a routine, but fell out of it due to family issues or being unable to obtain transportation).

The routine I have is this:
-3 sets of 12 reps on each of these machines :
the row (75 lbs),
leg press (190 lbs),
arm curl (60 lbs),
arm extension(45 lbs),
leg curl(60 lbs),
leg extension(60 lbs),
fly press(45-60 lbs),
and ab crunch(90 lbs)
-An hour on the crosstrainer at varying intensity and incline

As far as my diet:
-I've started packing my own lunch(usually a sandwich, Propel water or Green Tea, granola bar, and a fruit cup)
-I don't eat out as often (I cook at home more and in smaller portions)

I usually like to do my workout routine 2-3 times a week, but I'm unable to arrange transportation(I get my Level 1 permit around the start of summer and won't have my Level 2 'till the summer after my jr year) during the school year, but am able to during the summer (we have 3 months for summer).

I currently weigh 300 lbs, and I'm in my sophomore year of high school.

Is this a good routine for the goals I'm trying to meet?
(Also, if you have any tips for keeping active when I can't make it to the gym and don't have any equipment at home to use, those would be great!)