Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

How can I train my dog to make me a sammich?

He's a very smart husky mix. He knows how to sit, stay, fetch, etc. But how can I improve his culinary skills (despite the fact that dogs don't have thumbs). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Best Answer

This video will have your dog making the best sandwiches, even making the bread too.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQNx_aRZgk

Youtube thumbnail

Enjoy!

• linnea

i'm a balanced coach so i exploit in simple terms somewhat each thing. I initiate doggies out using usually valuable reinforcement and operant conditioning. because of the fact the puppy gets older and knows the instructions, I initiate including distractions and corrections.i think that maximum valuable running shoes save on with this comparable plan. i do no longer use anyone technique. I make the tactic in great condition the canine as a replace of springing up the canine in great condition the tactic. Clicker education is great yet too a lot of human beings have no thought as to what they are doing while they use it. It takes timing. All to often I see human beings clicking for the incorrect reason because of the fact there timing is off. i've got seen aggressive canines become greater aggressive because of the fact the owner is clicking (rewarding) for the aggressive habit as a replace of calm habit. Then there are some canines that are terrified of the clicker. in my view, i exploit a marker be conscious as a replace of a clicker. i can take my marker everywhere with me. I even have an inclination to forget approximately or lose the clicker. I have no issue with classic education the two. lower back if the tactic is observed the place the compliment and correction is suited, that is an extremely stable thank you to coach. in certainty, classic education is extremely stable that is why that is used by maximum working canine running shoes. lower back like each education technique that is abused in the call of coaching the canine. Like in clicker education, a properly reported canine saavy coach makes the tactic look uncomplicated.

Husky..Ok///

Huskies can make cheese sandwiches only,because they're easy to make. The cheese doesn't slide from the paw and they can step on the little mayo packs to "scootch" it onto the bread slices...

Source(s): me
  • ?

Maybe open the refrigerator to get a cold drink or beer.

I don't think a sandwich will be happening.

1. Dogs dont got thumbs you do!

2. Your got 2 fuctioning legs

What i am trying to say his Get it yourself

Source(s): Myself
  • angela

Dogs walk on their paws; do you really want them touching your food?

It's a dog, not a human chef, get your boyfriend to do it instead.

• silly!

don't be a troll. don't humanize your pet. quit being lazy. and it's SANDWICH, not SAMMICH. didn't you see the red squiggly lines underneath that word and the message saying you have a misspelling? take advantage of it.

Get a husband or boyfriend they have opposable thumbs ;)

cool dog i have a siberian husky to and i love him:)