Anime/Manga/drama with a guy falls in love with the main girl before the girl falls for him.?

I'm looking for a manga or anime where a a guy/man or better yet a prince or just a rich guy falls in love with a strong girl before the girl ( protagonist ) falls for him. ( A hot guy is better but there's always an exception if the plot/story is really great.:p ) If possible I want the girl to be strong too , I don't mind physically or mentally strong , in fact both is better. I love those. I'm sick of reading/watching girl protagonist being a crybaby , weak , stupid. Well basically physically and mentally retarded. -_-" that's reaaaaaaaally annoying now. :)

Manga/Anime I've read and watched :

100% Perfect Girl = I just finished it now. Not really strong girl and good art but it's ok. Ending sucks and i'm annoyed that's why I made this question. :p

Special = It's ok but the hikari kind of annoyed me , she's too dense poor kei

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama = The girl's dense but not as dense as Hikari from Special A. ;) Guy's hawt , luv his personality too. ;)

Saiunkoku Monogatari = Luv her. :) :)

Hanasakeru Seishounen =

Full Metal Panic = I like kaname!

Rurouni Kenshin = Kaoru's strong :p

Skip Beat : Still waitin for the chapters -_-"

La Corda D'oro = -_-" well.

Air Gear = I think all of them are strong... :p

The Wallflower = Luv it

( I've read a lot of manwha's like from Hwang Mi Ri

The Land of the Blindfolded

Ouran High School Host Club

Penguin Revolution

Tokyo Crazy Paradise: Tsukasa

Fly High!

Beauty Pop

Ageha 100%

Kodomo no Omocha

W-Pinch

Her Majesty's Dog

AND MANY MORE!

Drama :

Well not really much.... -_-"

Summer's Desire = it's the perfect in here , the girl is mentally strong , two hawt guy's in love with her. ( RICH GUYS! ) She's considered beautiful too... she's veeeeerry witty & stoic but otherwise has a nice personality. :) :) there's manga of it too... Called " Show Princess "

I know this question have been asked many time and yes I've searched but I can't find anymore cuz I either watched or read it already... -_-"

Boys over flowers =

and etc..... too lazy.. I'm bored. :p

( Pardon my english )

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

I highly suggest this:

Kare kano (very good plot)

Saiunkoku Monogatari (the emperor is so handsome)

Blood+ (not so romantic though)

Lamune

vampire knight

You can also check this out: http://www.animeseason.com/anime-list/categories/

all you have to do is check on the box of the type of animes you want to watch for example you like to watch romantic comedy so click on the boxes romantic and comedy that simple and then click filter series it will come up with some animes with what your looking for..

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm looking for a manga or anime where a a guy/man or better yet a prince or just a rich guy falls in love with a strong girl before the girl ( protagonist ) falls for him. ( A hot guy is better but there's always an exception if the plot/story is really great.:p ) If possible I want the...

Source(s): anime manga drama guy falls love main girl girl falls him: https://tinyurl.im/OCYWb

A manga I think you would like is

prince's cactus:

Born to a small European country, of a royal mother and a father who is heir to a prosperous European shipping industry and descendant of Queen Victoria, Elian has been groomed to be the crown prince since birth.

Elian is filled with natural confidence, to speak better of it, in his appearance and background, and his training as a crown prince has not helped his good temperament. To put it bluntly, he’s an arrogant person. One could even say that he was born conceited.

Dania, on the other hand, is a girl who was abandoned by her father in pursuit of a woman, and has had to work for a living. However, when her sister gets married to Elian's father, she comes to attend the wedding in Greece. There she meets Elian for the first time...

• Akagami no Shirayukihime (Manga)

Shirayuki was a young girl born with unique apple-red hair. She meets a famous but foolish Prince Raji, who falls in love with her at first sight and orders her to become his concubine. With nowhere else to go, Shirayuki cuts her hair and escapes to a neighboring country. While traversing through the forests, she meets a young boy, Zen, who helps her after she boldly cures his wounds but then gets poisoned by an apple given to Shirayuki. Meanwhile, Prince Raji sends out henchmen to search for her. What will happen to Shirayuki? What is Zen's true character? A refreshing fantasy story between an optimistic heroine and a prince who constantly stays on her watch.

Kimi ni Todoke (Manga/Anime) manga's better, imo

Sawako Kuronuma is the perfect heroine... for a horror movie. With her jet-black hair, sinister smile and silent demeanor, she's often mistaken for the haunting movie character Sadako. But behind her scary facade is a very misunderstood teenager. Too shy to fit in, all she wants to do is make some friends. But when a popular boy in class befriends her, she's sure to make more than just that--she's about to make some enemies too!

Card Captor Sakura (Manga/Anime) animes better, imo

Ten-year-old fourth grader Sakura Kinomoto opens a mysterious book in her father's study and accidentally releases the magical Clow Cards. Created by the half-English half-Chinese sorcerer Clow Reed, the Clow Cards were sealed within the Clow Book upon his death and represent a combination of magic from Clow's mixed heritage. Each card has its own personality and characteristics and can assume alternate forms when activated.

Honey and Clover (Manga/Anime/Jap drama)

Takemoto lives in a run-down student apartment, where his greatest worry is when he'll next be able to afford to eat meat and whether he'll get to class on time. Although he's away from home and living on his own, Takemoto is far from finished growing up. Along with his crazy cast of friends, Morita, Mayama, Yamada, and Hagumi, Takemoto sets out to discover life and his true self.

Hope I helped!!!

You just described Ouran Highschool Host club perfectly :) but you've allready seen it so never mind :P

manga that fits your description perfectly is Last Game, i would HIGHLY recommend watashi ni xx shinasai, that has two guys falling for her. for an anime i dont really know but maybe elemental Gelade? dont watch drma though :/ sorry

anime i think you wood like:

His and Her circumstances

vendread

witchblade

read or die no romance but its a good show

tenjho tenge

anime you might like:

samuri champloo

azumanga daioh

pani poni dash

the last two have girls with all kinds of personalitys and there is no romance in them

I highly recommend Welcome to the NHK.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime...

Source(s): My experience.