Anime/Manga/drama with a guy falls in love with the main girl before the girl falls for him.?

I'm looking for a manga or anime where a a guy/man or better yet a prince or just a rich guy falls in love with a strong girl before the girl ( protagonist ) falls for him. ( A hot guy is better but there's always an exception if the plot/story is really great.:p ) If possible I want the girl to be strong... show more I'm looking for a manga or anime where a a guy/man or better yet a prince or just a rich guy falls in love with a strong girl before the girl ( protagonist ) falls for him. ( A hot guy is better but there's always an exception if the plot/story is really great.:p ) If possible I want the girl to be strong too , I don't mind physically or mentally strong , in fact both is better. I love those. I'm sick of reading/watching girl protagonist being a crybaby , weak , stupid. Well basically physically and mentally retarded. -_-" that's reaaaaaaaally annoying now. :)

Manga/Anime I've read and watched :

100% Perfect Girl = I just finished it now. Not really strong girl and good art but it's ok. Ending sucks and i'm annoyed that's why I made this question. :p

Special = It's ok but the hikari kind of annoyed me , she's too dense poor kei

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama = The girl's dense but not as dense as Hikari from Special A. ;) Guy's hawt , luv his personality too. ;)
Saiunkoku Monogatari = Luv her. :) :)

Hanasakeru Seishounen =

Full Metal Panic = I like kaname!

Rurouni Kenshin = Kaoru's strong :p

Skip Beat : Still waitin for the chapters -_-"

La Corda D'oro = -_-" well.

Air Gear = I think all of them are strong... :p

The Wallflower = Luv it

( I've read a lot of manwha's like from Hwang Mi Ri

The Land of the Blindfolded
Ouran High School Host Club
Penguin Revolution
Tokyo Crazy Paradise: Tsukasa
Fly High!
Beauty Pop
Ageha 100%
Kodomo no Omocha
W-Pinch
Her Majesty's Dog

AND MANY MORE!

Drama :

Well not really much.... -_-"

Summer's Desire = it's the perfect in here , the girl is mentally strong , two hawt guy's in love with her. ( RICH GUYS! ) She's considered beautiful too... she's veeeeerry witty & stoic but otherwise has a nice personality. :) :) there's manga of it too... Called " Show Princess "

I know this question have been asked many time and yes I've searched but I can't find anymore cuz I either watched or read it already... -_-"

Boys over flowers =
and etc..... too lazy.. I'm bored. :p

( Pardon my english )

Thank you!