raspberry swirl cheesecakes recipes?
- Anonymous10 years agoFavorite Answer
1 cup (about 10) finely ground Oreo biscuits (including filling)
40g unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
2 tbs icing sugar, sifted
375g cream cheese
1 cup (220g) caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. To prepare raspberry swirl cheesecake recipe preheat oven to 170°C. Use paper cases to line a 12-hole muffin pan
2. Combine ground Oreos and butter in a bowl. Transfer the mixture to paper cases and press down well. Put the muffin pan into the oven for 5 minutes. Take out of the oven and let it cool.
3. Make pulp of raspberries by mashing them with the help of a fork back. Pass them through sieve by pressing down well. Discard the seeds. Mix in icing sugar to add in the chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake.
4. Whisk the cream cheese with an electric beater until light and fluffy.
5. Incorporate the castor sugar by adding in a steady stream and whisking simultaneously until mixed well. Put in eggs one by one and whisk after adding each egg. Add vanilla and whisk. Transfer the cheese mixture onto the biscuit bases.
6. Top the cakes with about ½ tsp of berry puree. Carefully swirl through the cheese mixture using a wooden skewer. Put the chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake into the oven for 10-15 minutes or until just set.
7. Let the raspberry swirl cheesecakes cool down completely in the switched off oven with oven door left open.
8. White chocolate raspberry swirl cheesecake can be prepared by altering the above recipe slightly to incorporate white chocolate.
- Anonymous10 years ago
check the cheesecake recipe in the following link
- elizabethLv 510 years ago