Who are the 3400 people who complained about Eastenders?

Who are these people who complain ? Really do they have nothing better to do with their time than complain about a story, which is all it is. Any piece of tv, whether its soap, drama, comedy or a film is just storytelling. I wonder if these people also complain about books they don't like, assuming they can... show more Who are these people who complain ? Really do they have nothing better to do with their time than complain about a story, which is all it is. Any piece of tv, whether its soap, drama, comedy or a film is just storytelling.
I wonder if these people also complain about books they don't like, assuming they can actually read of course!

If you don't like the sound of a particular story then switch off. i ahte anything to do with gangs so when Enders had the gang story last year when Jack got shot i didn't watch for 2 weeks. Then i carried on watching when the story was over.
I was also wondering what makes this storyline so much more controversial than all the others that involve people being shot (and either killed or left no longer able to have chi...ldren), bludgeoned to death, throwing themselves off tall buildings, being hit by cars, disowned by their families for being gay, committing adultery with their husband's father/brother/son/wife's mother/sister/daughter which then leads to someone being shot, bludgeoned to death, hit by a car, etc etc etc.

I find the people who complain worse than the Eastenders scriptwriters!
12 answers 12