Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 9 years ago

Is there a Mobile TV App?

Is there a Mobile TV App? I would just like to know a really good app that would let me watch the live tv programs on my Android phone, thanks.

Favorite Answer

Hi, you can try Mobile TV Elite software, I use it before and it works for me. Mobile TV Elite is a legal and safe mobile software which allow you to watch over 1,000 Satellite HD channels via optimized streaming technology on your mobile cell phone or iPad. Download it here and instantly turn your phone into a Super TV :

http://mobile-phone-tv.net/mobiletvelite

Mobile TV Elite Software is compatible with almost all types of mobile cell phones, such as nokia, blackberry, windows mobile, android, iphone, even iPad and other portable devices. You only needs ONE of the following things to transfer the software to your mobile device: 128 Mb memorycard or higher, card-reader or USB cable. Hope it's what you are looking for.

Well there are but Iv'e seen them and they suck. Especially the free version of hulu I heard the hulu free is basiclly a ad for the paied versoin. But the other tv apps need a really good internet connection to work