Why do I want to leave my city?

Im a 17 year old girl living in London and since I was 15 I have always wanted to leave the city for good, I have been so unhappy with this environment, I want something new and different, I don't focus on my college studies because I keep thinking about running away, I don't have nothing in London except... show more Im a 17 year old girl living in London and since I was 15 I have always wanted to leave the city for good, I have been so unhappy with this environment, I want something new and different, I don't focus on my college studies because I keep thinking about running away, I don't have nothing in London except some family members, but I don't really have a normal teenage life here and it makes me feel angry and depressed,I was so jealous when my friend went back to her country in the Mediterranean and when we speak on the phone or on the internet she always tells me she is so happy and that she is glad she begged her parents to send her back home,I wish my parents would send me somewhere far away, I hate every bit of London Life, I was born and raised here, but now I need to go somewhere else, Im tired of being bored of life, why do I get this feeling and why can't I concentrate?
5 answers 5