Help finding name of a playstation 1 rpg :(?

When I was a kid my cousin had bought a ps2 and there was this rpg he had on it that I played. I really can't remember the name but the game was about(from what I remember) a soldier in a desert, a girl that was a spellcaster of some sort, and an Indian guy in the rainy wilderness... You can play all of their sides of the stories one at a time and I think it was a multidisk game. I keep thinking the game is called wild fang but I have searched and looked up to find it doesn't exsist.. Under that name at least. So please if any one knows of a game on the playstaion 1 or 2? With a soldier a witch and an Indian please let know the name of it cause it's so frustrating not knowing what the game is called :(

Update:

The art looked kind of like an anime,I could be wrong, but the stages were in 3d like rendered polygons while the characters themselves were 2d sprites. it was about 9 years ago when I played it so I could be wrong :(. I say it was ps1 because I remember the case to it was like a cd and not a DVD.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It kind of sounds like Dark Cloud... But if that were the case you have them alittle mixed up... If thats not it, still check it out because it's a great game :)

Can you edit your post with details on what you think the art kind of looked like and how long ago this was?

If I have an idea of what your thinking of I have a pretty good chance at finding it... Otherwise, look up PS1 or PS2 roms, and just search like crazy through all of them...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

for sum odd reason dark cloud came to mind too but im thinking its probably wild arms?

• 4 years ago

idk if theres yet another recreation yet theres definately a scene like that in very last fantasy 8.. zidane changed into the guy and dagger is the girl sweet hearty track.. definately a very last fantasy :/ lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.