Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

文英 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

以下英文翻譯可以翻中文

He is selfish want to keep happy family, at the side, with a young lady to do.. . How terriable is he? I think every man is like this because they are greedy.

I love my children, I am afraid they are affected after divorce so I keep eyes to watch what he is going to do onwards.

He is very painful to pass the separating with that lady .

The lady likes him because she think that he is honest wtih a stable job. What a pity, she is greedy too. She is a wet girl and two fathers.

Her brothers isnt her own fathers. How terrible!

She is low-educated with F.1-2 only. Thats why she feels Paul is so good for him. Her husband transports the goods only . Of course, low-aducated too.

I cant believe Paul likes that kind of woman.

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is selfish want to keep happy family, at the side, with a young lady to do.. . How terriable is he? I think every man is like this because they are greedy. 他自私的想保有快樂的家庭, 一邊又想和年輕的女生在一起, 真是糟糕的人.我想所有的男人都跟他一樣,因為他們都是貪心的 I love my children, I am afraid they are affected after divorce so I keep eyes to watch what he is going to do onwards. He is very painful to pass the separating with that lady .我愛我的小孩, 我害怕離婚後會讓他們受到影響所以我只能向前看繼續往前走.他非常的痛苦的和那位女生分開. The lady likes him because she think that he is honest wtih a stable job. What a pity, she is greedy too. She is a wet girl and two fathers.Her brothers isnt her own fathers. How terrible! 那位女生很喜歡他, 因為她認為他很誠實而且有一份穩定的工作.真是悲哀, 她也是一個貪心的人.她是個放蕩的女生有二個父親.她的兄弟和她不是同一個父親, 真糟啊! She is low-educated with F.1-2 only. Thats why she feels Paul is so good for him. Her husband transports the goods only . Of course, low-aducated too. I cant believe Paul likes that kind of woman.她只有低等的教育而已.這也是她覺得保羅有多好.她的丈夫也是載貨司機而已. 當然教育程度也很低.我不敢相信保羅喜歡這樣的女人.

Source(s): 自己~
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

他是自私的想要保留愉快的家庭,在邊,以一位小姐做。 .

多麼terriable是他?

我認為每個人是像這樣,因為他們是貪婪的。

我愛我的孩子,我害怕他們受影響,在離婚,因此我保留眼睛觀看之後什麼他向前做。

他是非常痛苦通過分離與那個夫人。

夫人喜歡他,因為她認為他對一個穩定的工作是誠實的。

真可惜,她也是貪婪的。

她是一個濕女孩和二個父親。

她的兄弟不是她自己的父親。 多麼可怕 !

她是低教育的與仅F.1-2。

所以她感到保羅為他是很好。

她的丈夫運輸仅物品。

當然,低aducated也是。

我傾向相信保羅喜歡那種婦女。

2011-01-06 14:26:46 補充:

仅=僅的簡寫

Source(s): 自己+網路, 自己+網路
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

他是自私的想要保留愉快的家庭,在邊,以一位小姐做。 . 多麼terriable是他? 我認為每個人是像這樣,因為他們是貪婪的。

我愛我的孩子,我害怕他們受影響,在離婚,因此我保留眼睛觀看之後什麼他向前做。

他是非常痛苦通過分離與那個夫人。

夫人喜歡他,因為她認為他對一個穩定的工作是誠實的。 真可惜,她也是貪婪的。 她是一個濕女孩和二個父親。

她的兄弟不是她自己的父親。 多麼可怕!

她是低教育的與仅F.1-2。 所以她感到保羅為他是很好。 她的丈夫運輸仅物品。 當然,低aducated也是。

我傾向相信保羅喜歡那种婦女。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.