Christians: If you believe bible is the word of God?

So Why there are so many scientific Errors in the bible.

6 major Errors are being found by Dr Zakir Naik & Dr William Campbell Agreed with Dr Naik.

You can Watch the six Errors your self in the link given below & then answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr0wjjXearE

Youtube thumbnail

This is the Explanation from the Holy Quran for the People Who says How a dead man can Raise back.

Al Insân

(76:2) Verily We created Man from a drop of mingled sperm, in order to try him: So We gave him (the gifts), of Hearing and Sight.

(Al Qiyâmah)

(75:1) I do call to witness the Resurrection Day;

(75:2) And I do call to witness the self-reproaching spirit: (Eschew Evil).

(75:3) Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?

(Yâ Sîn)

(36:77) Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? yet behold! he (stands forth) as an open adversary!

(36:78) And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation: He says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?"

(36:79) Say, "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! for He is Well-versed in every kind of creation!-

Favorite Answer

Bible is not the word of God!! Watch that on you tube by dr. Ahmad deedat!!

The Bible (from Greek τὰ βιβλία ta biblia "the books") is a collection of sacred scripture of both Judaism and Christianity. There is no single version; both the individual books (Biblical canon) and their order vary between denominations. The Jewish Tanakh divides the Hebrew Bible into 24 books, while the same texts are usually arranged as 39 books in Christian Old Testaments. Complete Christian Bibles range from the 66 books of the Protestant canon to the 81 books in the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible.

The Jewish Bible, or Tanakh, is divided into three parts: (1) the five books of the Torah ("teaching" or "law") comprise the origins of the Israelite nation, its laws and its covenant with the God of Israel; (2) the Nevi'im ("prophets") containing the historic account of ancient Israel and Judah plus works of prophecy; and (3) the Ketuvim ("writings"), poetic and philosophical works such as the Psalms and the Book of Job.

The Christian Bible is divided into two parts. The first is called the Old Testament, containing the 39 books of Hebrew Scripture, and the second portion is called the New Testament, containing a set of 27 books. Christian Bibles include the books of the Hebrew Bible, but arranged in a different order: Jewish Scripture ends with the people of Israel restored to Jerusalem and the temple and the Christian arrangement ends with the book of the prophet Malachi.

The oldest surviving Christian Bibles are Greek manuscripts from the 4th century; the oldest complete Jewish Bible is a Greek translation, also dating to the 4th century. The oldest complete manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible (the Masoretic text) date from the Middle Ages.

During the three centuries following the establishment of Christianity in the 1st century, Church Fathers compiled Gospel accounts and letters of apostles into a Christian Bible which became known as the New Testament. The Old and New Testaments together are commonly referred to as "The Holy Bible" (τὰ βιβλία τὰ ἅγια). The canonical composition of the Old Testament is under dispute between Christian groups: Protestants hold only the books of the Hebrew Bible to be canonical; Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox additionally consider the deuterocanonical books, a group of Jewish books, to be canonical. The New Testament is composed of the Gospels ("good news"), the Acts of the Apostles, the Epistles (letters), and the Book of Revelation.

If counted as a single book, the Bible is the best-selling book in history with approximate sales estimates ranging in the billions.

Just from the personal experience. I was dealing with a logic puzzle that I could not solve for hours, I gave up on it. The answer was there, it was just over my head.

Explain me how could a dead man rise? I have no explanation, but I believe it.