promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 9 years ago


I have an e-cig and an e-hookah, which are both charged by a charger that plugs into the USB port on your computer. Are there any chords that have one end connecting to the USB and the other end plugs into the wall?

3 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes, there are many usb wall chargers on the market.

    I can't give you an example of which are good quality, but I can tell you that most of them are"get what you pay for" quality.

    Apple makes one that's around $30, last time I checked.

    There are others you can get for less than $10.

    I don't mean to advertise, but the one I choose is an Energizer brand PS3 controller charger.

    It has two mounted type /b/ usb male slots, and two 2.0 female usb slots.

    It's not the one I recommend, but it's the one that works for me.

    If you're shopping online, I'd suggest, or

    If you're not shopping online, I'd say look up your local radio shack, or standard electronics store.

    Source(s): Iknoweverything
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Yes there is and you can find it at Walmart, Target, anywhere like that.... Look at the iPod wall chargers, they are blocks that hook into the wall and have a USB port, and come with a iPod cord so you can hook your ipod to it but it works with any USB... Here is a link to one and its only $5

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.