Anybody working from home?

Is anybody working from home, like a business opportunity online? How is it going?

Thanks for the answers! I started working from home almost a month ago, its a slow start but I believe in a few months i'll be doing great!

Best Answer

Look into being a live op, you know the ones you talk to when you have a problem with your phone line, cable TV or whatever. Some of them work from centres offshore but many of them work from home as this cuts the agency's costs.

There are some real Legitimate work from home opportunities out there, but the problem is actually finding ones that work and ones that work for you. I am a stay at home and work at home mom with 3 children. I have also tried 3 opportunities to work from home and they have failed and I did lose some money. I also have found one that has worked for me and it isn't a get rich quick scam. It's something that I work at part time on the internet and its the only one I have found that works. If you are interested at all I'll leave a site in the source section that you can get free information from. I can personally contact you whenever a good time for you is if you have any questions.

Source(s): www.AchievingBigDreams.com

I would suggest learning some new skills, such as to do with IT, computers & internet that means you could work remotely. Many companies offer the ability for employees to work from home too.

Another way to look at it is to see if you can use any of your hobbies / interests to earn money. An amateur photographer for example could start to make and sell prints... Or, if you are very knowledgable about something, you could start a business in that - selling from ebay,, or starting a website...

All the best... biggest bit of advice - avoid those scams!

To be Honest, this is the new model Our Great Country layout out for us. Outsourcing most of our country's manufacturing to China may have caused a boon for home based opportunities in Network Marketing as well as Contracting.

What does this mean for us as a Nation of people all working for themselves? It is a brave new world my friends, it makes your facebook, twitter and all the social media sites your digital playground to make some money.

Everyone loves to buy!! Nobody likes to get sold.

• Sherri

I have done floral arranging and sold the items at craft shows, consignment shops, and even on ebay... later on I have found a company that had an awesome work from home program and started with them.. There are many different work from home businesses that you can get into... if you have internet and can type, type into google and then read a lot and make up your mind...,....

There are many people working from home that do not realise they should inform the tax man within 3 months of trading or a penalty and fine will be forthcoming once they are found out.

Taxes need to be paid on the profit.(HMRC website with some sound advice)

Once you are trading (buying or making to sell for a profit) this makes you a Business

Plenty of usefull info to get started (google)and once you succeed it is very satisfying working legally for yourself in your own home in your own time

Source(s): eBay TRS Powerseller

http://writingforaliving.net/ try this out i was very suprised at how much this helped me at how to work from home i have only been using it for about a week and already i am writing for 5 different people it was worth every penny

Yeah I am working from home and I am making more then at my last dead end job...

not quite at 5 figures yet but gettting there

Yep -- I am and loving it (it's going really well!). There is a need and it's getting filled! :-)

• my business is going really well