May 21, 2011 : Judgement Day ?

Do you believe that May 21, 2011 is Judgement Day & that on October 21, 2011 the world is going to end ?

& what do you think about the birds dying & fish dying situation ?

Ok, many Christians believe in this & are trying to spread the word but what about the people that aren't Christian ?

I dont understand religions . If you all believe in one God, whats religions for ?

It doesn't make any sense .

Favorite Answer

It is going to happen. Jesus will come as a thief to those who say No man knows because they aren't watching. It is true that no man knows. Only the Holy Spirit knows. 1 Corinthians 2:11-13. So only those who have the holy spirit in them will know. Which is actually very few people. There is nothing we can do to change this event that is going to happen but we can pray for salvation from the Lord. There are so many religions because religion is run by man. The bible is the only book that is the word of God. God says not to add or take away from the bible and religions do that. That is why there are so many different religions. The truth is you are either saved or your not. It's not our choice. Man likes to think they have a choice but they don't. You can't "accept" Jesus to be saved or be baptised. We are not saved by any works of our own. God has chosen his elect from the foundation of the world. Ephesians 1. If you aren't part of the elect you will either not believe in God ever or you will have a false belief of the man made gospels that the churches are teaching. If you are part of the elect you will be saved at some point in your life wether you like it or not. God does the choosing and the saving. The good news is, if you aren't saved, God has allowed for you to enjoy this world and there is no eternal fire like the churches teach. If an unsaved person dies they just die. They got to enjoy their life here on earth and they rest in peace for eternity. If you have any concern at all I suggest you start praying. I don't know that I'm saved yet but I also don't know that I'll never be saved so I just keep praying and waiting on the Lord. I hope that on May 21 2011 I will be taken up to heaven with him. God is giving us this warning to call out to him. Most won't because they are too proud or they think they are saved but it is a false salvation because it was their own works that "saved" them. Just look into it for yourself and pray about it. You have 4 months, Lord willing, to get into the "ark" of salvation. If you want to look into it for yourself www.wecanknow.com is a great website. It's between you and God. Nobody else matters. That's why I don't care what people think about me being a "crazy" person. I personally looked into it for myself. I also didn't believe in God three years ago and he opened my eyes to him. I hope this helps a little. God bless you :)

• It doesn't make any sense because the Bible says the earth endures forever in at least 4 places. So when it talks about the "old heaven and earth" ending, we must think about what this means, since it's obviously not the planet. The old testament gives us the answer: Heaven and earth is a figurative phrase meaning God's covenant with His people, or a system of government. Therefore, we can conclude that the old heaven and earth that was destroyed was the old covenant world.

Then we go to history and see that it happened in AD 70 after the Roman Jewish War. And it was within 40 years of Jesus' ascension, which fulfilled His words, that "this generation will not pass away" before the end. We can then conclude that the end is behind us, and we are living in the "new heaven and earth," or under the new covenant, which the Bible says is everlasting.

Makes too much sense, so most people won't buy it. They expect the Bible to be more complicated and secretive, when really it is quite easy to understand if you apply Biblical hermeneutics, study Jewish culture and history, and look up words in the original Hebrew and Greek.

Churches never mention these verses that state the believers will know more than the unbeliervers like when christ will return, ask your minister what these verses mean! I am sure that he will not have an answer.

1 Thessalonians 5:

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Daniel 12:

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Yes...but the dead bird and fish are not signs, though, but some things that are signs of approaching Judgment are moral decay (Gay Pride, for example), and Satan controlling the churches, both of which are happening today. Judgment Day is May 21st, 2011. Pray now for mercy and forgiveness.

Go to www.wecanknow.com for more info.

no its not, Only the Father Knows the Day and the Hour, but every day is Judgment day for many everyday

...If someone tells you something that's NOT in the Bible, then its made up by the enemy ( satan )

his goal is to make God and Jesus Christ look bad...but I will tell you this as the time of the end gets closer and closer MANY will claim to know the day and the hour...here is what Jesus told us would be one of the signs of the end of the world is getting close...

.Matthew 24:11

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Source(s): (King James Version) Holy Bible

Nah

Source(s): Common sense

You really need to learn about religion because you are so lost I don't know where to begin. At least attend some church services then come back

Only the Heavenly Father Knows when Judgement Day will be.

there will be no judgement day! humans will destroy themselves, whether by war, or other means.

the world will not end,

your thinking too much.

Next time a Jehovah's Witnesses comes to your door invite them inside. And they will be more then happy to answer any questions that you have.