What does this dream mean?

Right everynight for about 2 weeks i;d say? im at school, with school friends or relatives from the school or near it. Zombies attack (original huh? I hate them! Massive fear) And we usually live through it, its just like an hour or so of zombies, we always find a way to kill them, last time it was a toxic water... show more Right everynight for about 2 weeks i;d say?

im at school, with school friends or relatives from the school or near it. Zombies attack (original huh? I hate them! Massive fear) And we usually live through it, its just like an hour or so of zombies, we always find a way to kill them, last time it was a toxic water dragon(?), the night before was sugar like in sweets and candy spray, the one before that i was part of a super hero team but had no powers. I always fancy some one in the dream, the first one (where super hero's killed them) i fancied iron man i think it was, him and his team killed them and it was a kind of 'guy gets the girl' in the end thing and we kissed/made out. second dream (Sugar killed them) it was my form teacher from real life but he some how looked after us and i ended up kissing him in the end aswell but in that one, every one said that (the dreams became linked) "remember the last zombie attack it was the same day last year. e.t.c." the third one, im on a bus full of people. we are going on a school trip i think and all of a sudden we land in a toxic lake(?) there's some creature (the toxic dragon) in the water, non of the waste gets in our bus (some how the bus split in two and formed a whole new bus of its own) but people start dying from the fumes anyways so there's skelelingtons in the bus seats all dead, there's five of us alive still on our bus, me, three people who apparently go my school in the dream (i do actually know two of them) and the bus driver is adam savage from mythbusters, he plays the heroics and calms me down, on the bus oppersite, everyone is dead and become flesh hungry zombies. the toxic dragon swims past our submerged side windows and kills/eats all the zombies, the toxic dragon and the bus driver (Adam savage) help us get out of the toxic lake and we are off down the road, there's slow zombies hidden in reeves around the road aswell, eventually we have to leave the bus and walk down these road types, Adam carries me and keeps me safe, again we kiss.

In every dream there's always a reference to school? i always kiss or become intimate with who ever it is who saves me (and i fancy them slightly in real life aswell :$ ahah)

The first zombies, as far as i remember, where fast-ish and worked on animal instinct (smell and hunger)
The second ones where slow, some still slightly human as they could talk and under stood the situation they where in, they where greedy but weak, they could shout for other zombies to help them take down the humans they found or if they where tied up they could get them to untie them but they wouldn't because they wanted the human all to there self.
the third ones where demonic, they where mere living bones with green toxic flesh covering there emaciated bodies, they would lie next to windows chattering their teeth and glaring at humans, the ones on the roads where sneeky but slow, very eerie to look at.

What do my dreams resemble? they scare me sometimes and i want to know if i can stop them at all?