Songs that you don't need a good voice to sing??????

My school is doing "Bye Bye Birdie" for their musical this year, and I want to audition. I don't have that great of a voice, but I can sort of sing, and I just want to try to get in the chorus. I need a song that I can sing for the auditions that doesn't require a really good singing voice. I'm thinking something along the lines of that kind of talk-singing, when you're singing, but it's more like talking. Any suggestions????????? I would really appreciate any help with this!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please don't say that if I don't have that great of a voice, I probably shouldn't be trying out for a musical. I KNOW that, and you don't have to remind me.

Favorite Answer

jane doe by Nevershoutnever. its a slow song and easy lyrics. and its good if your an alto (deep voice for a girl) or soprano (high voice) or if your a guy then its perfect as a tenor or bass. its a beautiful song. be the proudest and happy(not creepy XD) as you can be. and if you screw up, dont make it look like you screwed up. continue singing and smile.

Source(s): choir and concerts
  • gilroy

The idea i've approximately karaoke is that the individual who is courageous adequate to rise up on level and sing right into a microphone to a music they slightly do not forget within the first situation is WAY too inebriated to both care how they sound, or, a lot much less, realize the entire lyrics. I could be inclined to guess that the individuals who placed the karaoke track in combination tweak anything approximately the music. These songs are not recorded by means of the long-established artists. They are "included" by means of a studio band of the karaoke corporation's layout. Thus, the mentioned bands are ready of changing the pace, vocal variety, and the important thing where the music is written. For Example: A music that is at first written in a hundred and twenty bpm pace with a Ab - mid C variety written in the important thing of A7 might were altered to a ninety eight bpm pace with a variety of G - B re-written in A. Any of the ones variables will also be transformed for the period of the studio preparations. But i digress. My data are extra idea-established than a validated truth.

Errgh is there any part in it thats like fast-talking singing? If so try that out... if not.. I mean I'm good at singing so just pretend your singing exactly the same as the actual song, imagine it in your head... thats all I can say... So sorry!! :/

Source(s): Erm I Like to sing?! Lol >__<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY