HER. asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Possible psychology research projects?

I think I want to do my research project under the Behavorial and Social Sciences category. Under this ISEF category, Clincal and Developmental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Physiological Psychology, and Sociology are the subcategories. What are some possible topics I would do?

• John Z
    Best Answer

You might want to try something in social psychology (which isn't listed as a specific ISEF category, but is one that gets subsumed under the 'other' category. I judged at the regional level for several years and each time I was astounded by the complexity of some of the projects. A social psychology project can be a good one because it is possible to do a study that might eventually be published in a peer-reviewed journal, and you don't need to have access to world-class technology to get the project done. What I would do is get a copy of Elliot Aronson's "The Social Animal" which is used as a college Social Psychology text but is very readable. You can get a copy of an older edition at Amazon for as little as $3.99:

http://www.amazon.com/Social-Animal-Rdg-Abt-Psycho...

I guarantee that you will think of an interesting project once you read the book.

only two people, could be anything else. coudl be a seasonal thing given teh timing of the drug nicreases ad decreases. could be a third factor (another issue, stress in life) that those two had in common taht just happened to work at teh same tiem as teh drug dosages. could have been psychosomatic: they knew taht was what was intended so when they took the drug, taht's what they expected and that's what they made happen.

Hey, There are some realy cool Science projects out there that are fun for kids and adults. We had a Blast with these... Check it out in this link...

Have fun Mad Science Dude