Do you think Desperate Housewives portray real life?

To an answerer...Desperate housewives isn't reality tv...your thinking of those Real Wives shows.

Anyways No it doesn't portray MY life...how the hell should I know about other random women?

I think some of the emotions felt by the characters are realistic, but the premise of the show is merely designed for maximum sell to the public.

I hate that show, a tv program about middle aged, desperate women doesn't really scream watch me.

Source(s): common sense and married for 17 years.

We will discover in the fall. My wager is that it is Katherine. The bride wore a formal gown, and getting married to the same man a 2nd time handiest a 12 months or so after divorcing is mostly much more casual.

This ebook might help you to understand what's wrong in your relationship and It also teaches what to do to try saving your marriage http://savemarriage.toptips.org

It helped me alot!

Are you kidding. Carlos and Mike is the only ones with jobs on the whole block..

• Not even close.

No, not even a little bit.

Not at all

No, it's a fairytale.