Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Do These Famous Black Female Celebrities Have A Lot Of White Blood In Them?

1.Vanessa Williams

2.Rosario Dawson

3.Christina Milian

4.Rae Dawn Chong

5.Beyonce Knowles

6.Mya Harrison

7.Lena Horne

8.Hoopz

9.Lolo Jones

10.Kamala Harris

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Infact that's part of the reason they are famous.

Remember it wasn't uncommon back then for casters to prefer the lighter less black looking ones over the more dark ones. Who's to say it doesn't still happen now. For example they'd use mulattos instead of actual black people to represent blacks in the media. I wouldn't be surprised if they still do it on purpose now.

1. Yes since she has blue eyes

2. She's more of a counterfeit black person. A REAL black person is someone like ashanti or brandy

3. Yeah shes mixed

4. Yeah I can see the white in her

5. Her mom is creole and creole's are a mix of black, native american and white.

6. Mya the singer is half italian

7. Dont know who she is but she probably is

8. Yes she even brought her mom on the show when she won the first i love money

9. Dont know but she probably is

10. same answer

• 5 years ago

There are in basic terms as many if not extra in call for black adult men who've non-black different halves or girlfriends John Legend Ice T Cuba Gooding Jr Taye Diggs Tiger Woods Sidney Poitier Rick Fox OJ Simpson Derek Luke Bryant Gumbel Quincy Jones Clarence Thomas Morgan Freeman Terence Howard Tyson Beckford Tiki Barber Ronde Barber Montel Williams James Earl Jones Wesley Snipes Kofi Annan etc, etc, etc

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1. she is half because both her parents are biracial.

2. Rosario Dawson is part Black. She never, ever claims any Blackness at all, very little Black blood for her.

3. she is Cuban American. so she has other blood besides Black.

4. She is half black

5. she has approx 25% non-Black blood that could be white and NA.

6. She is biracial

7. She is triracial. She is less than 50% Black.

8. She is biracial. She has said so.

9.She obviously looks like she has Caucasian Blood.

10. She is at the most half Black because her father is Jamaican, we don't know his racial breakdown.

I'll be back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Vanessa Williams is 5/8 white

2. Dont know the bytch

3. Yeah obviously

4. Don't know the bytch

5. She's 1/4 white, look at her mom. she claimed her mom was creole in an interview

6. Yes, she's biracial

7. Don't know the butch

8. she's half italian like Mya, i wonder whatever happened to her since Flavor of Love?

9 & 10. Don't know the bitches

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Vanessa Williams has since she has blue eyes and so does her brother.

• 1 decade ago

Pretty certain they will have red blood just like everyone else.

• 1 decade ago

NO and You forgot the most famous OPRAH

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes they do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.