Why are crooks/lyres,cheaters & deceivers allowed to rule & control & make the most money in today's Society?

Is it because corporate business & representative govt have long evolved into a "KLEPTOCRACY" in USA and the average citizen hasn't caught on yet.

Where fleecing of consumers & profits over citizens is the #1 priority agenda puppet-mastered by the wealthy elites and put into law by representative govt.

Look at ownership & financial security for the citizen majority the recent trend over the past 10 years is the wealthy took another 5% of the nations wealth away from the citizen majority.

The wealthy fear citizen majority rule & control under a different form of govt, such as a true direct daily Democracy!

Update:

Edit, for Robert who insist on correct spelling 4th word in question lyres should be "liars" and i used spell check to come up with lyres.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's simple,the fabric of America is constantly being attack because of the elitists groups.. ... Our country is so damn corrupt that I'm starting to lose hope...

• 9 years ago

Your #s are incorrect. Beyond that...the money taken from the rich seems to have evaporated and not quite make a trickle down to the less fortunate.

That is Democratic Corruption in it's finest mode under the "lead" of a few Greedy Politicians.

Poverty and misery has escalated to Depression levels for the Middle Class and the Poor. When we rid ourselves of the Obama, Pelosi, and Reid types we will have a chance for Recovery from their reckless spending.

Pelosi who states that the "pay as you go" has ended. Never existed! This type of rhetoric has put us in a ditch. More and more Americans are waking up to this delusional type of Politician and are fed up with their Greed and Filthy Politics.

• 9 years ago

Because this is earth and the majority of resources have always been in the hands of the few. To accumulate and to control is part of our traditional nature. This idea that we have lost something is ridiculous. There may have been times in American history where everyone was poor (rural/self-sufficient) - but the implication that a time period existed when everyone was wealthy is preposterous.

Your question implies this environment is a surprising or new phenomenon. I disagree with that implication whole-heartedly.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The simple answer is that they always have and always will,

The melancholy truth is that cheats DO prosper.

Incidentally do you think a liar is an ancient musical instrument

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Since the self-proclaimed Liberals make about 9% more than conservatives and donate 20% less to charitable causes, I guess we can establish where those lapses in ethical character and deception reside.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

everyone is allowed to opportunity to make money in a free society. even liars.

but i notices you didn't mention anyone by name?

direct democracies always fail.

• Lance
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Because when you're wealthy you rule.

• 9 years ago

because we vote them in. we like rascals

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.