9.26.97 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Why do I have a head ach and is this un healthy :(?

I'm 13 girl 106 lbs 5.5 in. Today all I ate was a serving of ice-cream, to lil chocolate balls, a pepperoni hot pocket, chocolate milk. It added up to around 800 caleries. Ik way unhealthy.. I exercised tho: walked 1/4 mile, played just dance 2 for will 6 or 7 songs, did 100 crunches, did 30 jack hammer v shaped thing, ran on the treadmill for a little bit. Is this bad?? Now I also have a headache what's wrong?

Favorite Answer

head aches can be a result of numerous things...not just what you eat. where is it hurting. it could be a sinus headache. the volume could have been set to high on you dance game and now you have a headache. you could have had too much sugar. did you hydrate after working out...that could be another reason. my advice would be to take advil or tylenol if you can (NOT ASPIRIN, this can harm you as you are only 13) and drink some water. make sure with your parents that this is ok and let them know about your headache. tell them if its something that happens often or regularly and they can better judge as to whether you do need medical help. your parents and doctors advice and assistance is much greater and of better quality than anyone on yahoo answers. they know your medical history.

You're probably dehydrated! You should be well hydrated before doing anykind of exersize. All I can say now is to just chug a bunch of water.