I need the answers to my questions?

Ok i am in high need. I need someone to message me and explain all these topics: The New World Order, including history, plans, and any other details The Illuminati, including who they are exactly, what their role in the New World Order is, and what their religious beliefs are. The role of freemasonry in the... show more Ok i am in high need. I need someone to message me and explain all these topics:
The New World Order, including history, plans, and any other details
The Illuminati, including who they are exactly, what their role in the New World Order is, and what their religious beliefs are.
The role of freemasonry in the NWO. their illuminati connections, and any if they perform in any satanist ceremonys, practices, etc
The black helicopters, what they do, the alien connection(if any) the U.S military role in NWO plans, the UN role in NWO, and any other information involving any of the topics.
I am a simple citizen of the United States, but i am seeking the truth. I am not going to reveal any personal info, including name. Just email me at this email with the info:truthseeker5445@yahoo.com
Please help me in my quest for truth, i am desperate for info.