Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 10 years ago

I have a virus on facebook, please help me???!!!!!?

Somebody posted a link on my profile and when i clicked it it gave me a virus. I tried sending a report to facebook, but they sent me an email saying that I needed to send a screen shot. But I don't know how to do that. Please help me, I'm desperate. I'm trying to get rid of it by myself, if my parents find out they'll kill me! Help!

Favorite Answer

FACEBOOK: go to the post and press print scr, which is at the top of your keyboard (look around), while also holding ctrl, then open paint and press ctrl while holding V, then save and send the screenshot.Your Welcome

VIRUS: Right click your bottom toolbar, then click task manager, then click the tab "Processes", click the process that sounds suspicious then either press "delete" or "end process"

Hope this helps :D

Download AVG Its a Free Anti Virus and Spywere Program Do a Scann and Change your Facebook password and Becareful next time