Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Why are those poor Americans always going on about blacks and whites?

There is really no such thing as race or religion, as life & man is a product of varying global environmental circumstances, and of course man has always tried to work out why he exists.

The word “Race” is just man creating and categorizing in order to recognize, this weakness being exploited for the purposes of government control, keeping the masses in trouble and preoccupied with them selves.(Social Division)

(A consequence of mans ever evolving ego which is still evolving and being exploited)

People are waking up, there minds not so easily divided anymore.

More and more people are looking and seeing outside the box.

Why do we categorise in order to see that the Polar Bear is White and that the Black Bear is Black?, or are they products of their environmental circumstances?

We are all apes!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

they are part of plantations colony and still think like a colony.

Poor soul, here for so little, cast among so many hardships, filled with desires so incommensurate and so inconsistent, savagely surrounded, savagely descended, irremediably condemned to prey upon his fellow lives: who should have blamed him had he been of a piece with his destiny and a being merely barbarous? And we look and behold him instead filled with imperfect virtues: infinitely childish

With the sublime indifference of a man who has had a glimpse through the open doors of Paradise and is no longer careful of mere life

it was the same with, Court Life in China

• 9 years ago

Big words coming from a blue guy with glowing eyes but I'm sure your country has plenty of prejudices as well (and you probably do also). If not about race then religion or social class or something else.

• 9 years ago

All most Americans, especially the poorer ones, have to talk about are the boring old Earth races.

Most of them have never seen anything like you.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

A polar bear is both, it looks white and has black skin...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why are all the people going on about the "evil" Americans?I'm not American,but i get sick of this damn America bashing.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hate to break it to you, but Americans aren't the brightest. In fact, they're kind of dipshits.

• 9 years ago

For the same reason racial relations are relevant in every country that has more than one, genius.

• 9 years ago

because some people just dont know better.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

simple. most american are incredibly ignorant and hateful

• Bri
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

You are not an ape; nor am I. You, however, are a troll.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.