Can anyone help or give me ideas on how to possible get a ticket dimissed?

I was coming home last night from seeing my mom and sisters, it's an hour away and it was around 10ish. The speed limit was 65 at night and 70 in the day and I was going 76, I honestly hadn't realized I was doing that but wasn't doing it purposely. I mean yeah I was ready to get home because I was... show more I was coming home last night from seeing my mom and sisters, it's an hour away and it was around 10ish. The speed limit was 65 at night and 70 in the day and I was going 76, I honestly hadn't realized I was doing that but wasn't doing it purposely. I mean yeah I was ready to get home because I was tired but I have gotten pulled over in the same area before for going over 20 during day and plus at night I'm scared something will pop out and I hit it or something so I wouldn't intentionally be going that fast. Anyways, I have the worst luck with tickets and just anything you can name. I can't afford to pay this ticket, I'm a broke college student which because I'm broke might not even be able to go to school anymore. My mom helps me but right now she is VERY behind on paying her credit card for my school back. We just recently had a family incident that might get us to lose our house and everything else. All I want to do is save my money so I can help my mom out. So this is my bad luck, I'll even pay the fine if I have to I just don't want it to be on our insurance because I'm still on my parents and like I said, my mom can't afford it right now.