Why do people hate on wwe/tna isn't just the same as ufc or mma?

why do people hate on wwe/tna? I mean "Really?" You guys need to grow up and stop hating on us people who actually enjoy watching wrestling. At least wwe and tna have divas/knockouts.What does UFC and MMA have besides two men fighting each other for 3 mins straight. Compeletely boring,UFC and MMA is like... show more why do people hate on wwe/tna? I mean "Really?" You guys need to grow up and stop hating on us people who actually enjoy watching wrestling. At least wwe and tna have divas/knockouts.What does UFC and MMA have besides two men fighting each other for 3 mins straight. Compeletely boring,UFC and MMA is like watching a boring rpg game, where fighters pick random fights out of nowhere to reach to the top with no storyline or backstory behind it while WWE/TNA has all of the mixture both MMA/UFC and wrestling itself on top of that they have decent storylines.So **** UFC and MMA. I am 22 and I love wwe and tna. I would watch them over Ufc or MMA anyday because at least they are entertaining.