promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I need a name for an artificial intelligence in my story?

It is programmed to... sound female, I suppose. Preferably it should stand for something and be fairly short, but should also be a name, example: Ada, or A.D.A, except I don't know what that could stand for. Please help?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Analog/Digital Auto-assistant

Either ADA or ADAA

That would be a nice homage to Ada Lovelace :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • vierra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

A strict determinist could say that 'randomness' is in basic terms the be conscious for an unpercieved order. you suspect you recognize precisely how your laptop operates, yet whilst this have been so then it may on no account function unpredictably in any way. Your laptop could on no account crash, installations could on no account bypass awry, viruses could be no longer able to take carry on your device, and truly no longer something undesirable could ever ensue. yet undesirable issues DO ensue to maximum computers. consistently. the peerlessly working laptop purely does so whilst that's totally maintained and guarded - an all-yet-impossible potential on your end. time-honored computers positioned on and make blunders, are motivated by potential of radiation of neighboring units, and in lots of situations by potential of broken fragments of classes that still linger interior the device. in case you knew approximately one and all of those impacts, you should, of direction, account for them and nevertheless have your completely predictable laptop most of the time. the undertaking turns into an epistemological one - are you able to truly know adequate with regard to the device to foretell it? computers are easier than human beings, so they provide the effect of being plenty extra predictable. yet i could argue that when you get all the way down to brass tacks, they are no longer everywhere close to as predictable as human beings think of. I see no reason to have faith that a typical human is any much less deterministic than a typical laptop. Why could he be? the place could this meant randomness come from? on the different hand, a typical human is plenty extra complicated and undertaking to far extra impacts than a typical laptop, so the epistemological situation is a zillion cases worse. people who know one yet another for years and years are able to foretell each others' behaviour with honest accuracy, in spite of the undeniable fact that that's nevertheless undertaking to what one guy or woman ate for breakfast, what the temperature is outdoors, or how long that's been considering that one has recieved a decision from his uncle. In different words, there's a boat-load of obvious randomness. And for functional purposes, the visual attraction of slightly is many times close adequate to the element-in-itself to make the excellence between the two to be no longer properly worth thinking. i've got faith that often is the case for this undertaking for an prolonged, long term. If no longer consistently.

• 10 years ago

MISS. Mechanical inteligence servicing system

Or

Jane. Japaniese automated nagging emulator

• 10 years ago

ADAB pronouced AIDEB

Auto- Demonic-Alternate-Being

part mechanincal , part evil, part alive

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.