Who do you think are the top 10 current NFL QB's?

In my opinion this is the list:

1. Peyton Manning(do I really need to give a description for the greatest QB in NFL history?)

2. Tom Brady(probably the most consistent QB in NFL history)

3. Drew Brees(what were the Chargers thinking getting rid of this guy? Well, at least it was for Rivers)

4. Aaron Rodgers(he had big shoes to fill when Favre left and boy, he's done a great job)

5. Phillip Rivers(this guy is an amazing QB, always consistent, and can always be counted on to do great)

6. Ben Roethlisberger(he performs well, year in and year out

7. Eli Manning(don't hate, ignore his 25 INT's. 9 were tipped passes, 2 in the redzone. He should have 33 TD's and 16 INT's. He's proven he can be a great QB and proven to be a #1 overall pick with three great seasons after three mediocre seasons and after the Superbowl)

8. Brett Favre(he's not retired yet and ignore his one bad season)

9. Donovan McNabb(ignore this season, him in a Redskins' uniform, isn't meant to be)

10. Michael Vick(he's still unproven after one solid season)

Favorite Answer

it is Tom Brady.

Currently for me is:

1. Tom Brady (the man is killing right now)

2. Peyton Manning (been struggling recently)

3. Aaron Rodgers (he's a tough cookie playing through concussions and whooping A-S-S)

4. Phillip Rivers (it was tough choosing him over Brees)

5. Drew Brees (Madden curse of course)

6. "Big" Ben Roethlesberger (ask defenders who's the fattest most toughest QB to take down)

7. Matt Ryan (Mr. Last second comeback)

8. Michael Vick (he's been almost untouchable but has become sort of predictable)

9. Eli Manning (Mr. Interception but still gets job done for some reason)

10. Josh Freeman (he's been doing really really good and has been important in changing young Tampa for the better)

(if i included older seasons, then farve would have been in this list and high)

1. Tom Brady

2. Peyton Manning

3.Drew Brees

4. Pihllip Rivers

5.Aaron Rodgers

6. Michael Vick

7. Matt Ryan

8. Joe Flacco

9. McNabb

10. Eli manning

I didnt include brett favre cause i dont consider him a current NFL qb hes done but is an all time great hands down

1)Tom Brady(No explaination necessary)

2)Drew Brees(numbers are off a bit, but he has done a lot with very little)

3)Ben Roethlisberger (Can't argue with his numbers, or his rings. Only 5 ints this season.)

4)Philip Rivers (would be higher, stats are great. sub-par big game perfromances)

5)Aaron Rodgers(over 100 QB rating and almost 4000 yards passing)

6)Joe Flacco(great completion percentage. Takes a ton of sacks)

7)Michael Vick(Would probably be higher if he could hold on to the ball. 11 fumbles)

8)Josh Freeman(who? his numbers are very good)

9)Matt Ryan(Stats aren't as good as the rest of these guys, but his team's record speaks for itself.)

10)Matt Cassel(His numbers are decent. Only lost 1 fumble this season. Started off much stronger than he finished)

1. Tom Brady

2. Peyton Manning

3. Aaron Rodgers

4. Drew Brees

5. Ben Roethlisberger

6. Phillip Rivers

7. Matt Schaub

8. Michael Vick

9. Matt Ryan

10. Carson Palmer (Would be higher if he wasn't having such a mediocre year)

1. Tom Brady

2. Ben Rothelisberger

3. Jay Cutler

4. Matt Ryan

5. Michael Vick

6. Aaron Rodgers

7. Peyton Manning

8. Eli Manning

9. Philip Rivers

10. Drew Brees

1. Tom Brady (just watch how he played this year alone, then consider that other than the Blonde Bomber, no QB in history has more rings on his fingers... he's precise like a machine)

2. Ben Roethlisberger (even missing 4 games, he was in the top 5 passer ratings, and with two rings, who can argue with his playing style, which it's hard to measure on a sheet of paper, but most of us sit in awe every Sunday with what he's able to do... I mean, the dude shrugged off Terrell Suggs, perhaps the strongest, fastest, toughest, scarriest dude in the NFL... we just need to get him to church instead of nightclubs in rural Georgia)

3. Peyton Manning (I put him here because he's at an age where his skills are likely to start diminishing... ps. I agree that he's the best in NFL history... if Dan Marino would have won one, he would be, but I personally need that memory of the QB hoisting the Vince Lombardi trophy for me to think of them as the best in history... I have that for Manning, and not for Marino)

4. Mike Vick (This one I'm tentative about, because his best performance has been this year, not that he was bad before, he did make a pro bowl before going to jail... and no, he shouldn't be allowed to ever "own" a dog again)

5. Philip Rivers (I might put him as high as 3 because of stats alone... but sometimes it's hard to tell if stats are a result of system, or greatness... my guess is he's great and being held back by mediocre coaching, but I could be wrong)

6. Drew Brees (has anyone ever done as much with so little... he's got small hands, isn't tall, and yet as his ring attests, he's one of the best in the league)

7. Matt Ryan

8. Eli Manning (Last year, I would have had him 4 or 5 on this list... if he keeps performing like this year, he may not even be in the top 10 next season)

9. Aaron Rodgers (He's done good, and he may yet prove to be as great as everyone thinks he'll be)

10. Donovan McNabb (How do I justify putting him on this list at all? If I were starting a team from scratch next year, I'd want him before many other quarterbacks... but Freeman from Tampa Bay may surpass him next year, if he continues to perform as well as he did this year)

Honorable mention: Josh Freeman (#6 in QB rating this year, the single most important QB stat, because it sort of nullifies system, at least moreso than most other stats), Joe Flacco, (He's on a great team, and that helps cover a lot of mistakes) Matt Cassel

If you add your self that issue: Where may I get hold of inside knowledge that will give me with a huge advantage on the rank and file bettors and increase my odds of choosing the champion again and again and it's so simple to use actually I will realize it? Then, the answer you may find it here https://tr.im/UPiVR .

The Zcodes System is rammed high in data for you really to digest. Zcodes System is maybe not confined to 1 betting viewpoint but rather looks to bridge the knowledge hole between a wide range of betting professionals and their customers to ideally turn clients in to the specialists of the future.

If you add your self this issue: Wherever can I get your hands on inside knowledge which will give me with a massive advantage over the position and record bettors and increase my odds of buying the success again and again and it is therefore user friendly actually I'll understand it? Then, the solution you will discover it here https://tr.im/L9zEF .

The Zcodes System is rammed filled with information for you really to digest. Zcodes System is perhaps not restricted to 1 betting idea but instead appears to connection the data gap between a wide range of betting professionals and their customers to preferably turn customers in to the experts of the future.

1.Joe Flacco - In his second year he has lead the Ravens to a second consecutive post season.

2.Matt Ryan - coming out of the same draft class he has managed to do the same as Flacco.

3. Mike Vick - I don't need to say much here everybody would agree Vick has had a resurgence and is without question and should be this years most valuable player of the league.

4. Drew Brees - Sean Payton and Brees have became the best coach/quarterback tandem next to Brady/Belichick. San Diego gave up on him and he showed them it was a huge mistake.

5. Tom Brady - Picked in the sixth round with intent on being a backup with a injury to then starter Drew Bledsoe allowed Brady to become a three time Superbowl winner and future hall of famer.

6. Peyton Manning - Stats speak for themselves he will be in canton some day he will also be breaking Farve's iron man record in six years. Count on it.

7. Josh Freeman - This kid has had a exceptional season and turned around critics remarks from last year.

8. Ryan Fitzpatrick - He was third on the Pro Bowl balloting. Definitely will be the future of Buffalo.

9. Colt McCoy - Though it might seem this is a crazy pick this is a young man coming out of college who beat two of the toughest teams in the league in his rookie year given more time to develop he will shine.

10. Jay Cutler - Stats and where they are currently speaks for itself.

• y

How many are aware that manning no longer has the edge in stats over brady? That use to be the argument, manning had the stats and brady had the rings. That's is no longer true.