Lica asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 10 years ago

the good effect of tourism in our country?

i am making my thesis introduction, it should be 3 pages!!! can anybody give me ideas??? please i need :((

Favorite Answer

Please, please, please talk about corruption, police extortion, and the victimization that Filipinos put foreign tourist through. Please talk about the Daniel Smith Subic Rape Case and how thousands of other extortion cases never make the news. Talk about the millions of dollars the Philippines makes everyday off of extorting foreign men out of money on false trumped up charges. You should at least mention it and not act like it never happens because it happens much more often than not. That's why the Philippines doesn't have a tourist industry compared to THAILAND.

If there is a boost in tourism, it would then open a lot of job opportunities for the Filipinos.

It still brings in money.

I hate to do it but I gave "Stiff rod (the troll) a thumbs up because he spoke the truth.

Tourists find our goods and services cheap here in the Philippines. So they come here and spend money. :)