Am i ugly? Why cant i find a man?!?

So guys tend to wanna just sleep with me and I'm not all too down for that. I know im only 19 but still I want a good guy who i can be in a relationship with for a while. Guys i date can never get emotional! I try... i dont wanna come off as clingy or anything. I want to be in a not just physical but emotional relationship. Guys say im ideal. I like to work on my car and be hela wifey but it never goes farther than sex. I just want a man. Someone who can support himself, help me work on my car, stick up for me and someone i can just be happy with. I wanna be able to talk about my problems not feel awkward around them. Why can't i find a decent guy?! ughh

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t155/FYKomar/29...

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t155/FYKomar/47...

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t155/FYKomar/28...

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t155/FYKomar/Ph...

Favorite Answer

is that you? really? okay the first 3 pics won't open, it's broken link... so i had to observe the forth panning my head to left... so now buckle up...

you're not ugly... it just that you play too much color on your body... you looks like a cheap barbie doll...without your green color hair, over eye lash, and those futuristic style punk...

to be honest darling, with that short pant and great combinations... forget about i'm married... i'll marry you right away...but the things is you should know that you're not ugly, and no way blind man could skip you on first sight.

being your self was good, but to catch a man you need to play by their books. then you can turn them to your book...

like i said... that short pant works fine to me... you have great bod, smooth hair, white skin and better of.. you're 19... so you're a promising queen.

change a bit, maybe you can go back to your nature color hair (just curious... are you brunette?), put some blush on, get your references from Sophie Bextor...you looks like her... and hopefully you'll get a catch tonite....

ciao

Source(s): my life experience
  • Truth

ok.. start off with not having sex with a guy so fast .. you might be looking for guys in the wrong places . and your look is a aggressive . piercings and you eye makeup not going to be able to date every type of guy like that .. I personally when i was you age not date you .. not that your ugly your pretty just the look your going for is going to run off a lot of guys . Many guys are just not in the piercings and that culture. Tone it down on the make up and maybe loose the piercings if you want a softer hearted guys not a bad *** looking to hit it then quit it .

no i think your pretty! i like the cat eye eyeliner i do my makeup somewhat like yours. Thing is personally i think you take the line out to long, shorten it. Also use some black pencil underneath so it doesn't look so bare. Also about the guy thing, well it def ain't your looks it must be something about your personality. The way you go on with these guys that make them think of you more as a fling, then the real thing! only you know. Time to change some ish up in your way of being!

Good luck :)

First off..no one should be getting wtb a girl for sex and the girl should always say no if it's a one night stand kind of thing. Good guys are hard to find..I say this bc I blame jerks and players for messing with girls and bc of that the girls don't trust any other guy and don't give then a chance.

Source(s): Experience

Lady... you look fine, re-think about your past relations, ask friends (male friends) if there is some issue you need to fix, maybe your car is the issue, maybe not, men like to feel they lead, not likewise.

I mean there can be lots of things involved, so, go with someone to get help, or try talking in detail with someone you trust.

I wish you luck.

E.K.

Source(s): My experience in life.

Your not ugly u just have to find a good guy. Don't sleep with anyone unless you know that you have something good

you are very cute.. its just the piercing portrays this kind of wildness to your personality that's why guys want to hit n leave...i have def Learn not to judge so yea. i thnk you are cute

U r still single coz God isn't willing to share u. REMEMBER ITS NOT JUST A QOUTE..

u are pretty to my eyes but dunno.. u kinda looks a bit " slutty" also.. maybe that's the reason guys are hitting on u for one night stand.

some girls look naturally sexy/slutty even when they are virgins.

maybe u can try to change ur make up and hairstyle.. i mean ur fashion overall.

All good guys out there are either taken or gay.