Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 9 years ago

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I am trying to think of insurance companies for automobile insurance. If you guys can think of any more, or any that are heavily advertised that i should avoid, please let me know!

-Farmer’s

-American Family

-Geico

-AllState

-Progressive

-AIG

-Liberty Mutual

-State Farm

-Esurance

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

All the companies you listed have "captive agents" which means they can only sell that companies product.

If you are shopping for the best coverage at the lowest price look in your Yellow Pages, under Insurance, for an "Independent Agent, and pick one They're independent business people specializing in Insurance., and represent many different companies. They can take your particular situation and shop around th several carriers to find the coverage that is best for you

Be warned that your question will receive several replies from insurance brokers looking for business. Advertising on this forum is a blatant violation of the Community Guidelines so ignore any response that includes a web address.

• eaford
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it relies upon on how lots progressed you're. sixteen is rather late to be "merely beginning" regardless of if it rather is achievable. have you ever had a moist dream yet? if not,your physique could not be waiting for this. you could e mail me in case you desire to debate youe particular situation yet right it rather is a few undemanding advice. there's a muscle between yolur legs, in case you peniis is like 0.5 perplexing you're able to make it stiffer by technique of tensing this muscle. you're able to desire to annoying this muscle once you stroke. annoying and stroke for 10 to 20 seconds, then relax some sec, then repreat. velocity some million to 2 strokes according to 2nd. then in case you start to sense a tingling, or such as you're able to desire to pee, then do not end, start up stroking as quickly as you could for as long as you could, and that is sufficient to push you over the side to climax. wish this helps. i'm a determine.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Erie....etc.

There are too many to list here

• 9 years ago

USAA

Source(s): www.usaa.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.