Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Power Rangers on DVD?

Are the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers seasons 1-3 on DVD anywhere? If so, where could I get it? If not, why aren't they? Thanks a lot

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, they are not available in the U.S. However, all seasons of the power rangers (even as old as Mighty Morphin) are available in Europe. You could import them and watch them on DVD. But, I think you're also going to have to buy a European DVD player because Europe is not the same selling Region as the U.S. (they're 2, we're one I think). So if you have the money to spend, splurge all you want.

Oh and I saw some being sold on Amazon and Ebay.

Source(s): I was watching the episodes on youtube and the clearity was so clear so I asked why and he said it was because it was a german dvd. Don't worry, it won't be in german. They have english audio with the voices of the real cast.
  • blesh

DVD con películas para cualquiera edad en information superhighway, una variedad impresionante. Cualquier madre sabe que l. a. mejor forma de tener a los niños ocupados es ponerlos los dibujos preferido y como casi todas mis DVD-s los he comprado de amazon también he comprado DVD-s con dibujos y son de l. a. mejor calidad que podía pedir.

The whole seasons are not available. I suppose there isn't enough demand for it.

You can always create an online petition.