How to keep my TV on full screen while using a HDMI wire to watch netflix from my mac book pro?

I have been watching netflix through my HDMI wire streaming from my mac book pro. However when I want to use my laptop while watching a movie on full screen on the TV, the full screen no longer stays full screen and becomes the regular link screen with a smaller screen. Is there a way where I can use my laptop while have the tv screen play full screen?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• Erika

10/10. Promo:whilst will you sick little human beings study that the dark Demon is the perfect wrestler interior the international.We,the Minions, confirmed why we are the perfect team on earth.no person can or will beat us.The Anti Bears can whinge all they want with regard to the Referee being knocked out yet we nevertheless beat them.that's the Referees fault for shifting into my way and he found out to no longer do it back.everybody who steps into the hoop with the minions are going to get badly harm.particular we did hit them with a chair yet we nevertheless gained and the Anti bears can cry all they like.

• frankg

on your tv remote select ratio .