Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Do you think God winced when He decided to create Hitler knowing what he was going to do beforehand?

Best Answer

If God & Satan existed, it wasn't Satan that was evil. So yes hypothetically speaking the character called God knew all to well what he was doing and couldn't care less.

• God doesn't wince. Hitler was responsible for creating Hitler aided by some dark power. Eventually he met his end and things balanced out. ;)

Hitler is a scapegoat for everything negative that happened in the war.

The winners get to write the history and they always absolve themselves of any wrong doing by creating a Demon.

Hitler was just a man who got in way over his head. He was not responsible for most of the things that were blamed on him. I doubt that he ever even knew about or would have condoned much of it.

I'm not making excuses for him. I just have a problem with any story that blames one side for everything bad that happened and proclaims the other side as the well spring of all that is noble and good.

The world just doesn't work that way.

Love and blessings Don

• Hitler was inadvertently responsible for the deaths of 72 million people, this is far less then the amount of people dying every day whether it be it from war, natural disasters or poverty.So I do believe that a handful of human lives isn't going to protrude into 'his' consciousness.

@Patrick Mile: I apologise for not explaining myself clearly enough, I meant in summation of all the days that people are dying even in the span of WW2 (i.e. several years) is far greater than 72 million. This could have easily been stopped by this 'god', yet he continues to subsume malevolence.

Nope. You see God created Satan too and Satan is infinitely more evil that Hitler. The important thing to remember is that what they both meant for evil, God will use for good. Oh, and if you think Hitler is bad, wait till you see the anti-Christ. You can read up on him the Book of Revelation. It's the last chapter of the bible.

• Bill

So you assume this God knows all. Why when in the Garden of Eden God said were art thou Adam and Adam spoke I am here. Isn't it incredible how religion has no practicality and science is merely putting it to rest. LOL

God did not create Hitler. He was the product of his upbringing and his genetics. It is thought he was a mad man in anycase. We all have free will, so Hitler did what he did because he had free will.

God doesn't create every person individually. He started the human race with Adam and Eve and the population grew because of having sex. It was Hitler's parents that made him, not God.

Olga, you're such a dear...but when will you be convinced that God is a creation of man, who, for some reason, needs to find other-worldly meaning in a finite world?

Nah.

Sometimes you just gotta mix things up a little.