Daycare provider - have an uneasy feeling?

My son started daycare fulltime today, and it turns out his regular caregiver has Mondays off. I met the lady who will be her backup every Monday and since then I've been feeling very anxious. She would barely talk or communicate. She didn't ask me anything about his feeding/changing .. and another... show more My son started daycare fulltime today, and it turns out his regular caregiver has Mondays off.
I met the lady who will be her backup every Monday and since then I've been feeling very anxious.
She would barely talk or communicate. She didn't ask me anything about his feeding/changing .. and another caregiver took all the information from me.
She wouldn't smile or respond with eye contact, which I chalked up to the fact that it was early morning and first day back to work after a vacation or whatever.
I went to check up on my son in the afternoon and it was like pulling teeth to get any information out of her about how my son was since morning. I got monosyllable answers and she just looks perpetually pissed off.
I have a nagging feeling of uneasiness about her. Should I wait for a couple of Mondays more to see if she warms up or should I express my anxiety to anyone else there?
I obviously don't know if she is a good caregiver or not. Just that I am nervous about leaving my baby with someone who has had a scowl on her face all day. Am I overreacting?