Pros/Cons Diamond Kitchen cabinets from Lowes?

I want to remodel my kitchen and i was inclined towards the Diamond Cabinets. I would like your opinion on this product if you have this kind of cabinets in your home. Thank you!

My question is what are the pros and the cons regarding this brand of kitchen cabinets???

Favorite Answer

I didn't see anything named "Diamond" on the Lowes website. Are those the in-stock finished or unfinished cabinets they carry? Or are they special order? I did see other cabinets on their website, some with customer reviews.

Most kitchen cabinets are made with particle board and to get all plywood construction costs a lot more money. If you want the best quality, sometimes it pays to hire a cabinet maker.

Before you spend the money to replace all your cabinets are the old ones worth modifying and painting perhaps? If they're sound in structure and are the right depth, you can do all sorts of things to change the decorating theme. Links below have lots of kitchen cabinet ideas.

Painting kitchen cabinets saved us enough money to put in Travertine floors, wall tiles and a new island. (second link) Buying unfinished cabinets and painting yourself also saves a lot of money, especially if you want a distressed or antique look.

Also, lighted cabinets can help brighten a kitchen and you can modify old cabinet doors to have glass inserted. Add puck lights to the inside and glass shelves.

Take your time and go over all your options so you can get the most bang for your buck.

I prefer Lowe's. They will design it with you on their software. I did my Kraftmaid cabinets there and love them. And you can get anything from plain to fancy and get cabinets in your price range.

you have made a statement....what is your question?