Do you think you know more than these people, and their knowledge of the "world"?
* KIM ALEXIS: Supermodel
* JOHN TESH: Musician and former Entertainent Tonight Anchor
* CONNIE3 SELECA: Actress
* POCAHOTNUS: Indian
* JOAN OF ARC: Saint
* DEION SANDERS: Football Player
* AC GREEN: Basketball Player
* PAUL WYLE: Olympic Figure Skater
* JANET LYNN: Olympic Figure Skater
* REGGIE WHITE: Football Player
* ROMA DOWNEY: Actress
* DELLA REESE: Actress
* AUSTEN O'BRIAN: Actor on TV's Promised Land
* MOTHER THERESA
* THE BACKSTREET BOYS: Mainstream singing group
* BOYZ II MEN: Mainstream singing group
* WHITNEY HOUSTON: Singer
* MICKEY ROONEY: Actor
* ROY ROGERS: Late TV star
* BRUCE MARCHIANO: Actor, played Jesus in "The Gosple According to Matthew)
* EVANDER HOLYFIELD: Boxer
* KATHIE LEE GIFFORD: Talk show host
* DAVID ROBINSON: Basketball Player
* JIMMY CARTER: Former United States President
* JON SCHNIDER: Actor (Dukes of Hazzard)
* ELVIS PRESLEY - US entertainer - our elvis presley website
* MC HAMMER - USA singer
* GARY BUSEY - American actor
* JUSTINE BATEMAN
* ALICE COOPER - american pop star
* ROSALYN SUMNERS: Figure Skater
* AUSTIN PECK: Soap Opera actor
* MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
* TIA AND TAMER MOWRY: Actresses on Sister Sister
* EDITH STEIN: Saint and Holocaust Victim
* VANITY: Former singer for Prince
* KIRK CAMERON: Actor
* SHAE-LYNN BOURNE AND VICTOR KRAATZ: Olympic winning Figure skers
* ANNE B.DAVIS: "Alice" in the Brady Bunch
* MARY LOU RETTON: Olympic Gymnast
* LACEY CHABERT: Actress from Party of Five
* DEEZER D: Actoro n E.R & Christian rapper
* BEN VEREEN: Actor
* PAT BOON: Singer
* R.KELLEY: singer
* PATTI LABELL: Singer
* ANNA CHLUMSKY: Actress
* CHRISTOPHER DARDEN: Lawyer
* DEBORAH NORVILL: Inside Edition anchor
* FRED ROGERS: Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
* Willie Aames - former actor, "Eight is Enough".
* Billy Barty - actor, "Willow"
* Justine Bateman - actress -"Family Ties"-("Malorie")
* Gary Burghoff - actor ("Radar O'Reilly" on M.A.S.H.)
* Garey Busey - actor.
* Kirk Cameron -actor, "Growing Pains"
* Anne B. Davis "Alice" on the Brady Bunch
* Donna Douglas - actress ("Ellie May Clampett" on
* Kim Fields - actor, "Facts of Life"("Tootie")
* Andy Griffith - actor, "Andy Griffith Show"
* Charlton Heston - actor"The Ten Commandments"
* Gavin McLeod - actor Captain Stubing on "The Love Boat"
* Chuck Norris - actor"Walker Texas Ranger".
* Mickey Rooney - actor
* Mr T. - Actor-("I pity the Fool who ain't know Christ")
* Ben Vereen - Actor
* Lisa Whelchel - actress, "The Facts of Life"("Blair)
* Desmond Wilson - actor ("Lamont Sanfor
* Dikembe Mutombo - professional basketball player.
* Joe Carter - baseball player.
* George Foreman - former professional boxer.
Meadowlark Lemon was probably the best-known Harlem Globetrotter of all time. But Meadowlark gave his life to Christ and now preaches the gospel. He has own television program on TBN.
Jimmy Blacklock is another former Globetrotter who is now a Christian.
By the way, the inventor of basketball, James Naismith, was an ordained minister. He invented the game in 1891 as a way of curing the wintertime boredom of the boys he taught.
Turning to football, Florida State coach Bobby Bowden is a devout Christian. So is Joe Gibbs, coach of the Washington Redskins. Former L. A. Ram and actor Roosevelt ("Rosey") Grier preaches the gospel, and recently went to minister to O. J. Simpson in jail.
Mike Barber, formerly a Houston Oiler starter, now ministers the gospel to inmates in prison and has a program on TBN. Football lineman Reggie White is an ordained minister. Former Baylor star and Chicago Bear Mike Singletary is supposed to be a Christian, as well.
Natalie Nalepa, an All-American track star at Baylor, is a Christian.
Pro golfer Corey Pathen was Jewish, but was saved 1991. The list of Christians in pro baseball includes some of the top stars of the sport. Orel Hershiser of the L. A. Dodgers had his Christian testimony printed as a gospel tract by the American Tract Society. Brett Butler of the Dodgers is also supposed to be a Christian. Other Christians in baseball are Rod Booker and Terry Pendleton.
Few stories are more compelling than that of former pitcher Dave Dravecky. He lost much of his shoulder to cancer. But he did what was considered impossible: trusting in God, Dravecky came back to pitch again--only to have his bon