Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 decade ago

Where can I get replacement parts for a better homes and gardens tv stand?

A while ago I found this at Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens...

I have since lost all the screws/bolts and other parts related to mounting a TV, and while I still have the bracket and all the hardware, I'm missing the stuff to connect them together.

Does anyone know where I can get the replacement parts?

Favorite Answer

Take what you have to Lowes or Home Depot, along with instructions. See if you can print manual if you don't have it.Sometimes the manual will show actual size and how many screws are needed. Lowes and Home Depot have open stock of screws and they can try assorted sizes until they find the right ones needed.