400 watt power supply thats compatible with my desktop?

Hi i need a 400 watt power supply thats compatible with my Acer aspire E650 desktop. It has to be cheap as i am short on money. If you can find one that's really cheap with more wattage that would be nice.

Favorite Answer

Normally I would not advise a cheap power supply (more headache potential than you need). But for an upgrade/replacement on an older system, it's not that much risk. I'd suggest you get something like this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8...

That should work as it appears your system is a mini tower and the specs say "industry standard" power supply (whatever that is, ha ha)

for my section, i might do a clean set up with something. with any success they might have the bugs worked out by employing means of then; upgrading from Vista to the homestead homestead abode windows 7 RC does no longer finally finally finally end up comprehend-how too actually.

• Irv S

Tigerdirect has pretty good prices and tech support to advise on compatibility.