Which one of these celebs is les?

Ha ha well one of my guy friends says I have good "gaydar" but he doesn't think it works on women so he asked me if I knew which one of these celebrities is lesbian:

Megan Fox

P!nk

Katherine Moening

Tracy Ryerson

Paris Hilton

He showed me a picture of each one (even though honestly I already know Paris Hilton & P!nk are straight). But anyways, my guess was Kate Moening or whatever... I'm guessing I'm right?

Please need help LGBT, tell me if I got it right (xD he also texted me that I couldn't use wikipedia so I'm just using Yahoo Answers- loophole)

• boo!
    Favorite Answer

Megan Fox and P!nk both came out as bi.

Tracy Ryerson is a lesbian.

Katherine Moennig hasn't come out but i think it's safe to say she's a lesbian too lol.

As for Paris Hilton, i think she's straight.

• Emma

Ryerson is a lesbian and Katherine Moening is generally assumed to be a lesbian but has never come out publicly and refuses to talk about her sexual orientation..Meghan fox is bisexual.

Of course, whatever you say is right. How can he disprove you? What a load of sh*t, anyway.

Megan fox is bi not lez

megan.