I ate cement and i need some help?

my little brother was eating some cement powder and he said it tasted good so i ate alot and now my eyes are turning yellow and my ears are bleeding. and whenever i try to poop my insides feel like theyre getting ripped apart and i scream and cry it just hurts so much!! what should i do?!

I AM NOT BEING JOKING

Favorite Answer

Pica is a bad habit that can and should be cured. You need to take a sample of what you ate to the emergency room - RIGHT NOW!

You need to go to the hospital and see what is wrong with you. I dont know why youd do this in the first place.

Okay first, fix the vacuum cleaner situation. Second, stop eating cement. Third, tell your parents. Fourth, you look familiar do you lie in Texas?

• No

If this is seriously happning you need to tell your parents everything that is happening and go to the hospital asap or you really might die from this

Consult a doctor and do an endoscopy first

Go to the hospital... immediately.

Source(s): Common sense.

tell your parents and go to hospital if you are not kidding

Why do I feel that this is a troll question?

• So, you're sure you're not being joking? Well, alright then. Go to the hospital. Duh.

Source(s): Me :P

LMFAO

Source(s): WHO NEEDS A RESOURCE AHAHAHAHAHA PICS PLEASE!