Gary Kubiak is going to be back next season, what is wrong with the Texans front office?

Kubiak has had one of the more talented teams in the NFL the last 3 years and all they have underachieved every year. I saw numerous people picking them as Super Bowl winners this year. Why are they keeping him?

BQ: Is the next move for the Texans to hire Wade Phillips as the defensive coordinator??
Update: just keep talking through your computer, ignoramus.
Update 2: I'm sorry this bullcrap about "the head coach shouldn't be blamed for the defensive struggles because he's an offensive coach" is old. It's the same thing happening with Michigan and Rich Rod. He's an offensive guy and they have a good offense and terrible defense so he shouldn't be blamed? Come on, Kubiak is a... show more I'm sorry this bullcrap about "the head coach shouldn't be blamed for the defensive struggles because he's an offensive coach" is old. It's the same thing happening with Michigan and Rich Rod. He's an offensive guy and they have a good offense and terrible defense so he shouldn't be blamed? Come on, Kubiak is a head coach, making him accountable for how all 3 phases of the game and how they are executed, offense, defense and special teams. If he can't handle the title of "head coach" maybe he should go somewhere and be an "offensive coordinator" That is a crap excuse.
Update 3: Fine- If you would like to play the (lack of ) talent card then just say it, don't say it's not his fault because he's an offensive backgrounded guy, You just changed the whole premise of your original argument (which you edited and added the part about drafting a secondary). So again, i ask, what is wrong with... show more Fine- If you would like to play the (lack of ) talent card then just say it, don't say it's not his fault because he's an offensive backgrounded guy, You just changed the whole premise of your original argument (which you edited and added the part about drafting a secondary).

So again, i ask, what is wrong with the front office? sticking with a GM that apparently can't evaluate defensive talent. The Texans are a mess and a huge waste of talent. It's actually difficult to watch. Kubiak, Like JT said, isn't a disciplinarian. He falls under the Norv Turner and Wade Phillips section of how to waste talent. He can't relate and get through to the players, and it's so obvious.
Update 4: JT- I've had a smile on my face since Nick Collins picked off Cutler. It's so great to be in the playoffs. I really thought that loss to the Lions was going to kill us. I'm so happy. Unbelievable. I have to enjoy sports success right now becaue lord knows the Cubs are going to kill me this summer.