How to program your refrigerator to normal temperatures?PLEASE HELP!!?

I have a refrigerator that i recently bought. and have had problems since yesterday night when i keep programing it to normal temperatures such as cool for the fridge and freeze for the cooler it does not do anything the food is beginning to spoil it is a samsung double door, its digital where you can lock it and... show more I have a refrigerator that i recently bought. and have had problems since yesterday night
when i keep programing it to normal temperatures such as cool for the fridge and freeze for the cooler it does not do anything the food is beginning to spoil it is a samsung double door, its digital where you can lock it and set the temperature on the pad. outside of the left door please if you know any thing how to program it please please please let me know. i do not have the guide with me at the time. Thanks