92 Ford Taurus car diagrams!? for fuel pump electrical system, guys please HELP?

My car died on my birthday the 17th of December...Smelt a burning smell and just got my fuel pump replaced but now found out it wasnt my fuel pump. I actually have no power going to the pump so I need diagrams to help me figure it out and the people working on my car so I dont bring it in to a shop. PLEASE HELP

• Edd S
    Favorite Answer

Your local library may have the maintenance books you need i.e. Chiltons or Hanes. Some libraries have online resources including auto repair info. Or spend about $15 and buy one.

try getting a haynes manual, i got one for my rover metro, excellent books they give you electrical digrams and how to do stuff on the cars. or try autodata cd, autodata might not give you any but there are things out there that have them, or try local library for haynes manual!

Source(s): myself and here you can get haynes manual for your car - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Taurus-Mercury-Sable-19...