what is the upper torso and lower torso?

from where on the body is the lower torso, and from where on the body to where is the upper torso? thanks! :) i need to measure my lower and upper torso seperately for a project.

also, when you say up, does it go all the way up to the top of the head or to the part where your shoulders are at.... with lower torso, do u mean all the way down to the feet end, or where exactly? thank youu! i really need clear definition, because sometimes it takes me a while to understand what you mean.

• Realm
    Favorite Answer

I'd call the upper torso the part from the smallest part of the waist up, and the lower torso from the smallest part of the waist down. If you have to measure them for a project, couldn't you ask your teacher to elaborate on that?

Upper Torso

Lower Torso

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): upper torso torso: https://biturl.im/exZJY

upper torso torso

For mammals, the upper bit has the ribs whereas the lower bit doesn't.