Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Was Sharon assassinated for telling the world that " We, the Jews, Control the US Government "?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ariel Sharon was not assassinated because he is alive and in a coma for several years. I think Yasir Arafat might have been assassinated in Paris by the CIA but that is idle speculation. The American government probably would not directly assassinate an Israeli. The Republican Jews have a lot of influence on American foreign policy through AIPAC.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

1. Sharon never said such a thing. That "quote" was fabricated by a Hamas offshoot that claimed it in a "press release." A US reporter ran with it before doing any fact checking and has since apologized for not fact checking.

2. Sharon was not assassinated.

• 3 years ago

Do you have a link or a source to validate your declare that he stated that? I actual have not heard something of the type, nor ought to i hit upon a source on line. So, the only answer at this element is basically... he did not say it.

• 9 years ago

First of all, he couldn't have been "assassinated", since he isn't DEAD. Secondly, he had a STOKE..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.