How can I calm down or stop the tremors in my hands?

I am fourteen years old and I have essential tremors. I'm also a writer and an artist. Great combo, huh? Anyway, I can't seem to get my hands to stop shaking. I am currently taking 50mg of Atenolol to stop my tremors and bring down my heart rate, but it's not really working. I am also taking 70mg of... show more I am fourteen years old and I have essential tremors. I'm also a writer and an artist. Great combo, huh? Anyway, I can't seem to get my hands to stop shaking. I am currently taking 50mg of Atenolol to stop my tremors and bring down my heart rate, but it's not really working. I am also taking 70mg of Vyvanse, just stopped taking 60mg of Prozac for the winter break, and just started taking 20mg of Citalopram.

I don't know if it has to do with me stopping my Prozac dose so suddenly (I was told to do so by my doctor), but lately my hands are shaking worse than ever. I'm sick of having my hands shake so badly I can't write without my hands jerk and make my handwriting impossible to read and the fact I can't draw on paper, let alone a computer (which I need to use for a project that is due when I get off of winter break, also I need to study for FCAT (an important exam near the end of the year in Florida) which involves using the computer and writing, but I keep pressing the wrong keys because my hands twitch and I can't read any of the letters or numbers I write). I have two days left, including today, before I go back to school and I need to be able to write and take notes.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can calm my hands down? I don't care about the other parts of my body that tremble, but I want my hands to stop shaking so violently. I go to about four doctors for my psychological and physical illnesses, and I hope they know what they're doing.

My tremors are said to by psychological becase of the sexual abuse in my past and the emotional abuse in the present.

Oh, and I am going to see my doctor that prescribes my medication and my psychologist tomorrow. Anything I should ask or request?