How can I find out who is the beneficiary on my ex-husbands life insurance and 401k plan?

He is an employee of Atlas Cold Storage in Atlanta, GA. He was recently hospitalized and is now suddenly dying. we have three children together. He married another woman 2 weeks befoer he went into the hospital.
Update: He has always told me that I was his beneficiary, but I do not have any paperwork or anything. His company will not give me any information on who is. What can I do to gain access to this information? This entire event was so unexpected. My children are devastated. His new wife rarely visits him in the hospital. He... show more He has always told me that I was his beneficiary, but I do not have any paperwork or anything. His company will not give me any information on who is. What can I do to gain access to this information? This entire event was so unexpected. My children are devastated. His new wife rarely visits him in the hospital. He is on a respirator and is in the final stage of cancer. It's difficult to ask him such questions in his state. My children and I want him to live, but the doctors are saying
it's just a matter of time now. What should I do?