Why do people hate michael moore?

BEFORE YOU ANSWER!!! i have looked up this question (it's been asked several times) and read the answers by other people but people don't cite any evidence. they just put things like "because he lies" or "because he doesn't show both sides" or "because he edits things"... show more BEFORE YOU ANSWER!!!

i have looked up this question (it's been asked several times) and read the answers by other people but people don't cite any evidence. they just put things like "because he lies" or "because he doesn't show both sides" or "because he edits things" or just "because he's an arrogant liberal"... but no one ever actually puts WHAT he lies about and then inserts information about the "truth". no do people attempt picking on one of his points and then pointing out the other side. no has anyone put a link of something like the original film and the places that he edited out etc etc..
i know what people are trying to say.. but DO THEY know where they got it from? from some other person that said something that they heard from yet another person?

can someone answer my question about why do you hate michael moore and then provide evidence to you claims instead of a half *** answer? thank you
1 second ago - 4 days left to answer.
6 answers 6