Realtors walked into my house without calling... R&S?

this happened yesterday but i am still fuming. i bought my current apt. through a realtor and they told me that if i didn't renew my lease, my apartment would go onto the market and then it would be subject to showing. i was fine with this because they told me they'd give me at least a 24 hour notice.... show more this happened yesterday but i am still fuming. i bought my current apt. through a realtor and they told me that if i didn't renew my lease, my apartment would go onto the market and then it would be subject to showing. i was fine with this because they told me they'd give me at least a 24 hour notice. realistic enough, right?

anyway on thursday, i was laying around watching tv when suddenly someone was forcefully trying to get in. i was really scared because i was the only one with a key to my apartment and the realtors said they'd call first. well a few seconds later, in walks the realtor and a family of 5 into my apartment. i was REALLY frustrated so i just left. this made me mad but i figured that maybe they really did call and i just forgot.

then YESTERDAY i had several members of my family in my apartment because it was new year's eve and we were having a late lunch. my door just OPENS, no knock or anything and then there's another realtor from the same company in my apartment with a different family. and this time the family had this little kid probably 5 or 6 who spilled coke onto my floor. and the worst part is they stayed for like 20 minutes talking about the apartment.

i complained to the realtor's company and they told me that they had every right to come into my apartment without notice; i told them they promised to give 24 hours notice and the lady on the phone flat out told me i was lying. i told her I'd change the locks and she told me that if i did that my lease would be terminated and i'd be homeless.

i'm VERY frustrated and i feel like my privacy has been violated and i do NOT want this happening again... do i have a case?