Any birthday gift ideas ?

My daughters birthday is on the 15th & she will be turning 3 ! :) Still being somewhat of a new mom to my first child + still being young AND a girl, i love to shop, so i have obviously already picked out quite a few little gifts for her over the past month or so, but i want to hear some of you guys' ideas !... show more My daughters birthday is on the 15th & she will be turning 3 ! :)
Still being somewhat of a new mom to my first child + still being young AND a girl, i love to shop, so i have obviously already picked out quite a few little gifts for her over the past month or so, but i want to hear some of you guys' ideas !
She is a little girly girl !
she loves pinks & purples .
she loves dancing, dressing up, playing with jewelry, ect..

I love shopping for her & i do have money i put aside for her birthday every year, but keep in mind that i'm only 19 & started my first year of college in the fall, so i unfortunately don't have endless amounts of moo-la !

let's hear those ideas !
Thanks a ton !
♥Lex